We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
The confidentiality of your personal data is paramount to us. By means of this document, we aim to inform you regarding the way in which we process your data, your rights in accordance to the European Regulations relating to Personal Data, EU 679/2016, GDPR.
Who are we?
Ingrid-teodosiu.com is managed by, and the property of S.C. MAUVELLE CONCEPT SRL-D. (referred to as ingrid-teodosiu.com or we, us or our). S.C. MAUVELLE CONCEPT SRL-D is located in Baia Mare, Str. Rozelor , nr.5, ap.4 Romania, mobile – (+40) 741 019 064, reg. J24/398/2017, CUI 37266339, which operates in accordance to Romanian legislation, rules and regulations.
What types of personal data do we collect?
What is the purpose and legal basis under which we store and process your data
Personal data supplied by yourselves with your consent will be collected and stored by us with the aim of helping us with one of the following:
- For the creation, processing, dispatch and any other aspect related to the online ordering process
- To send you, with the purpose of marketing, information regarding to e.g. information regarding the products under development, offers, other useful information relating to the ordering/shipping process etc.
- To improve our business, goods and services
- To make business decisions
- To respect certain legal regulations and requirements
- To respect and defend our legal rights
Who has access to your personal data?
Personal data provided by yourselves is processed by our company only. Outside of the relevant authorities, other external consultants, (ex. Solicitors, lawyers, accountants) may have access to some of this data
Personal data will not be communicated to any third parties and they will not be processed outside of the EU.
How long is your data stored?
The personal data supplied by yourselves will be processed over the course of our contractual obligations/newsletter subscriptions, and if any legal dispositions force us to a minimum time period, then this latter time period will apply (e.g. accounting and financial information is kept in accordance to the legislation for 10 years).
What are your rights?
As the users in question, in most cases, you have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal information we hold on you – in accordance to art. 15 of the GDPR you have the right to obtain from us a confirmation of the personal data processing done by us, as well as the right to access the aforementioned data; for any other of the data copies requested by yourselves, we reserve the right to request a reasonable tax, based solely on the administrative costs of providing this information; should this request be received over the electronic medium (e.g. email) and with the exception of the case where you have specified a different format, the data will be supplied to you electronically in a format used at the time of the request
- The right to amendments – you have the right to amend or request the amendment of any of the personal data, should these be inaccurate, as well as the right to fill in missing information
- The right to deletion – you have the full right to request that all personal data held by us be deleted, without and undue delays, and we have the obligation to delete all this data, when: (I) the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of which they have first been collected and processed; (ii) you withdraw the consent for us to process and collect said data and there is no legal basis for us to process it any longer; (iii) you oppose the processing of data and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail with regards to processing data; (iv) personal data has been illegally processed; (v) personal data must be deleted to respect legal obligations which arise from the regulations set out by the Union or Romanian legislation;
- The right to restrict processing – in accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR you have the right to restrict us from processing your personal information
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal information, in the same way they have been supplied to us, in a structured format used by us at the time of the request and which can be automatically read; you also have the right to request that we send this data to other data operators, in certain situations;
- The right to not be the object of decisions based exclusively on automatic data processing, such as profile creation;
- The right to make a complaint in accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the data processing done by us prior to the withdrawal of consent
For any questions or requests regarding personal data which we may have about you, including to exercise your rights as set out above, please contact us at: str. Rozelor, nr. 5, apt.4, Baia Mare, Maramures, Romania.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this Site are processed using 3D-secure, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered user of ingrid-teodosiu.com, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
- We accept repayment system for your orders.
- We accept Visa , Mastercard, Maestro online method through Services provided by euplatesc.ro
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email/phone call acknowledging the details of your order.
We use third-party cookies to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools such as Google Analytics. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months.